Skip to content ↓
Warden House Primary School

Warden House Primary School

Warden House Primary School

  • Successful
  • Positive
  • Determined
  • Independent
  • Responsible

Who Else Might Support Us?

Headteacher -  Mr R Hackett

Deputy Headteacher - Mr A Atkinson

Family Liaison Officer - (FLO) - Mrs Brady

Inclusion Support - Mrs Lawson

Governing Body – has ultimate responsibility in ensuring that SEN provision is provided for pupils at Warden House Primary School

Our SEN Governor -  Please ring the school office 01304 375040 to discuss this further.

Health – Any NHS specialist support (e.g. Speech and Language, Paediatrician, Occupational Health) some services can be accessed via a direct referral from schools others need to be referred by health usually GP.

Doctor/GP – Your GP can refer to all NHS departments (e.g. Speech and Language).

Early Help and Preventative Services – Supports families and in turn pupils in providing help both in school and in the home for social and emotional needs. Accessed by GP, school or self-referral

Kent Parent Partnership Service – Parental/carer support that provides an impartial service creating a good liaison between parents/carers and schools.

Contact details:

Telephone: 01622350640
Website: www.kenttrust

Social Services – Our school will work in partnership with Social Services ensuring that families and pupils are fully supported and have their needs met in a sensitive and timely manner.

Local Authority – Are responsible for ensuring that they provide details of how information, advice and supported related to SEN and disabilities can be accessed and resourced.  This is identified in the Local Offer published on the website.  The Local Authority are required to provide information to parents regarding

‘the provision they expect to be available across education, health, and social care for children and young people in their area who have SEN or are disabled including these who do not have Education, Health Care Plan (EHCP)’

Other External Agencies / Services include:

Local Offer:


National Network of Parent Carer Forums:

Kent Parent Carer Forum:

Early Support Programme:

Family Information Services:

National Parent Partnership Network – guidance on impartial information, advice and support:

Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS):

Autism Education Trust:

Bullying guidance: DfE-Bullying-Guidance

Communication Trust:

Dyslexia SpLD Trust:

I CAN – the children’s communications charity -      

Mental Health and Behaviour Guidance:


National Sensory Impairment Partnership:

Picture Exchange Communication System:


If you would like further support in finding help from outside agencies please contact the school and we identify groups/charities that might be of benefit.