COVID 19 Risk Assessments
Please click below to access both our Trust and school risk assessments that have been approved by our Board of Trustees. Please note that these are "live" documents that will be reviewed continuously in light of government guidance.
Covid Catchup Premium Strategy
Schools are required to publish their strategy with regards to how they will spend the £80 per pupil catchup premium announced by the government for each academic year. Please click below to view our strategy document.
This details the additional funding that we receive to support eligible children and how we plan to spend this across the year.
- Please click here to view our current Pupil Premium and Recovery Strategy Document
- Please click here to view our Pupil Premium Strategy document from the previous academic year.
- Please click here to review our reviewed Sports Premium Strategy Document 2020-21.
- Please click here to view our current Sports Premium Strategy document (Reviewed July 2022)
This details the additional funding that we receive to support sports provision for all groups of pupils across the school.
- Please click here to view our most recent OFSTED report.
- Please visit Parent View - the OFSTED Parent View website where you can give your views regarding the quality of education here at Warden House.
School Performance Data
- The government will not publish KS2 school level data for the 2021 to 2022 academic year. They have archived data from the 2018 to 2019 academic year because they recognise that the data from that year may no longer reflect current performance.
- For our latest 2019 school performance results for EYFS, KS1 and KS2 please click here.
- Please click here to view the latest DfE (Department for Education) school performance tables.
Click here to view our Trust Equality Statement Document containing further information and our long term strategy and objectives.