COVID 19 Risk Assessments
Please click below to access both our Trust and school risk assessments that have been approved by our Board of Trustees. Please note that these are "live" documents that will be reviewed continuously in light of government guidance and our ongoing review of safety across the school.
Covid Catchup Premium Strategy
Schools are required to publish their strategy with regards to how they will spend the £80 per pupil catchup premium announced by the government for the 2020-2021 academic year. Please click below to view our strategy document.
Covid Tiers of Support Document(Reviewed May 2021)
This details the additional funding that we receive to support eligible children and how we plan to spend this across the year.
- Please click here to view our latest current Pupil Premium Strategy document for 2020-2021.
- Please click here to view our Pupil Premium Strategy document from the previous academic year.
- Please click here to review our reviewed Sports Premium Strategy Document 2019-20.
- Please click here to view our current Sports Premium Strategy document 2020-21.
This details the additional funding that we receive to support sports provision for all groups of pupils across the school.
- Please click here to view our most recent OFSTED report.
- Please visit Parent View - the OFSTED Parent View website where you can give your views regarding the quality of education here at Warden House.
School Performance Data
- For our latest 2019 school performance results for EYFS, KS1 and KS2 please click here.
- Please click here to view the latest DfE (Department for Education) school performance tables.
Click here to view our Trust Equality Statement Document containing further information and our long term strategy and objectives.