Parental Concerns / Queries

The initial contact for concerns should be via your child’s Class Teacher.  This is best achieved in a pre-arranged meeting. 

In other instances, you can contact the school office to arrange a meeting with the SENCO, FLO, Behaviour Manager, Assistant Principal and Principal. 

If queries cannot be answered immediately a meeting will be arranged in order to discuss concerns and decide on further action if required.